Services to Help You Get a Grip!
My services are pretty varied. So, if there’s something you need that I don’t have listed – Ask.
I also offer special services in the Clearwater, Florida area. (see bottom of page).
Here’s my current skill set:
I can do the techie stuff you don’t have time for or don’t want to do.
- WordPress – If your website is in WordPress, I can post your blogs and pages. That can save you tons of time. You’ll feel relieved that your content is published on time.
- SquareSpace – I’ve worked in SquareSpace a little bit. My son has a SquareSpace site I’ve played in, so I could figure out how to post pretty quickly.
- MailChimp – I can set up your campaigns and segment your lists and get your emails out. Ah – what a relief!
Don’t have time to write your content? I can do it, in your voice.
- Writing – web page content, blogs, emails, case studies, and more that I haven’t thought of.
- Research – need to find out something but don’t have time? Like what are your competitors doing? Or what’s the best CRM? Pass it over to me.
- Editing – I can edit your writing or any freelancer’s you have working for you. I can also refresh your website content if it needs more meat or looks stale.
- Re-purposing content: if you have a ton of content on your site, I can turn those posts into email campaigns. That’s what I did here: Welcome email campaign.
Need someone to set up or keep your campaigns rolling along? I’m at your service.
- Coordinate Email Campaigns – do you have varied subscribers? Are some prospects, some current customers, and others past clients? Segmenting these lists can help you deliver the right message to the right person.
- Create Content Calendars, so you’ll have a prediction on what’s going out when. Plus planning makes the material flow better and be more cohesive.
- R&D for promotional campaigns. I Love Love Love to research. Give me a hint of what you need, and I’m off to the races.
- Geez! Doesn’t it seem like there’s some new technology or app to learn every day? I can sort through the confusion and:
- Find out if it’s vital to your business and worth learning, or
- Uncover that it’s another shiny object to ignore.
- If I determine the tech will help your business; then we can put in place it.
- Set up accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Post & monitor
- Setting up systems – Need to get all your names into a database? Have to set up your office phone system, or get your email box in order? Those are the types of things I can take off your plate.
- Stress-Relieving Project Management – have a big job to do? Let me run the project for you. I know how to plan things out and target each step. This way you can focus on your business and the things only you can do.
Local Services in Clearwater, FL Area
Recently I moved from California to the Clearwater, FL area (Largo). I’m available to come to your office and help you get things under control 🙂
Does this sound like you?
- “I can’t find stuff when I need it.”
- “My office space needs to be more organized.”
- “My finances are a mess.”
- “My Quickbooks is totally out of date.”
- “I need to have some systems set up to be more productive.”
- “My marketing needs to be more streamlined.”
- “I like to keep statistics on my business, but I’m too busy to post my graphs.”
- “I need to have someone I trust help me with a bunch of personal tasks.”
Need Help with Quickbooks?
I don’t know about you, but when my Quickbooks isn’t up to date – it drives me crazy. And, I feel SO RELIEVED when
- All my accounts are reconciled
- All my bills are paid
- I know how much money I have and
- What bills are coming up
I’ve been using Quickbooks for years in my business and my husband’s house painting company.
If you need help, let me know. I’d be happy get your bookkeeping up-to-date and help you stay on top of your finances.
I’m here to help 🙂 Call me for a free 30 minute consultation.